We offer many opportunities for reflection, community, growth, and support, and we would love to meet you and hear more about how we can help you grow in relationship with God. We hope that you will find our community the perfect place to be yourself and to explore your relationship with God, whether a spiritual journey feels new or well-worn to you, and whether your feelings toward God or Catholicism are currently filled with conviction or uncertainty.
Ways to Engage
Contact Us Directly
We are so excited to meet you! Feel free to email us at [email protected], call/text us at (216) 250-2255, or DM us on IG (@bw_newman) or Facebook (Baldwin Wallace Newman Catholic Student Association)!
Drop by the house (or into our inboxes!) for…
- Confidential listening with our Campus Minister
- Faith lectures/discussions
- Socials & Conversations
- Retreats & Pilgrimages
- Prayer & Liturgical Opportunities
- Scripture studies & small groups
- Spiritual accompaniment & direction
- Film & book discussions
- Study/finals week de-stressors
- Free snacks/food* (*depending upon COVID procedures)
- Sunday Mass (Volunteers needed: Choir, Musicians of any instrument, Readers, Greeters, etc.!)
- And more!
Lend A Hand
- Join our Leadership Team!
- Volunteer for our events, lead a small group, help out at Mass, and more! (details below!)
Upcoming Events 2021-2022
- Newman Nights – Weekly lecture/discussion on a faith topic relevant to young adults, plus food & friendship!
- Cor Ad Cor – October 15-17, 2021
- A diocesan-wide spiritual retreat, led by area college campus ministers and college student peer ministers, featuring small groups, witness talks, and faith-sharing. Perfect for someone who has never been on a retreat before, or for those who have been on many!
Upcoming Events That Need Volunteers!!
- Newman Mass – Sunday Mass at 7 PM at St. Adalbert Church, beginning September 5, 2021 (the week after Mass on the Grass!)
- We are looking for Mass musicians, readers, and greeters!
- Small Groups – Co-ed, all college years.
- We are looking for more leaders! Let us know if you are interested!
Have an idea of an event or activity we could do? Ready to volunteer? Send us an email at [email protected] or join our leadership team!