BEGIN THE NEW YEAR WITH A FRESH START!
We invite you to join our Regular Events. All events are at the Newman Center, unless noted.
SUNDAY MASS: 5 pm at the Chapel
- Great music, dynamic priests, and free dinner afterward.
- At Lindsay-Crossman chapel, 56 Seminary St., right between Marting and Dietsch Halls, across from Kohler.
- Join us for weekly family-style dinners with featured guests who present on a series of faith-related themes throughout the semester. In the Spring of 2020, we will host four series– on the Theology of the Body, Me- A Saint?, Learn Love & Live the Mass, and Healing.
- ALPHA is just the beginning; it is meant as an introduction to what a relationship with Jesus can be like. Fridays, 5-6:30pm at the Newman Center, we host a simple dinner with a presentation and conversation, all to explore what difference faith in Christ makes in our lives…
- “Lectionary Divina” –preview the next Sunday’s readings with your peers. Every Tuesday at noon.
- “Discovery” series, Monday evenings at 8pm, at the Union
- During the special liturgical seasons of Advent, Lent, and Easter, we pray Evening Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours, along with simple praise music, 6:30 Wednesdays just after our NewmanNight dinners.
Rosary at Generations Senior Living
- Pray the rosary with the residents at an assisted living home in downtown Berea, just a block off campus
- Fridays at 10:30am
Game Time at Generations
- Help and visit with the residents at their Saturday morning game time, playing Bingo, Left/Right/Center and other interactive games Saturdays at 10:30am
FYSH- First Year Spiritual Home
- This is a program just for incoming freshmen or transfer students: small groups meeting once a week, to address a variety of topics, and led by upperclassmen. We blend prayer with reflection and activities to help form a supportive bond among friends. FYSH begins the week after Labor Day; Contact: Veronica Burke (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register or for more information!