BEGIN THE NEW YEAR WITH A FRESH START!
We invite you to join our Regular Events. All events are at the Newman Center, unless noted.
SUNDAY MASS: 5 pm at the Chapel
- Great music, dynamic priests, and free dinner afterward.
FYSH- First Year Spiritual Home
- This is a program just for incoming freshmen or transfer students: small groups meeting once a week, to address a variety of topics, and led by upperclassmen. We blend prayer with reflection and activities to help form a supportive bond among friends. FYSH begins the week after Labor Day; Contact: Daniel Herrera (email@example.com) to register or for more information!
- For all students Thursdays TBD once a week
- “Guyble Study” a bible study for men. TBD once a week
- “Lectio Divas” a bible study for women. TBD once a week
- Preview the next Sunday’s reading with your peers. Every Tuesday 12-1 pm.
- Join us for dinner and topical conversations. Every Wednesday at 5 pm.
“Catholicism” video series
- View the Pivotal Player of the faith and discuss the Big Ideas. Every Wednesday 7-8 pm.