BEGIN THE NEW YEAR WITH A FRESH START!
We invite you to join our Regular Events. All events are at the Newman Center, unless noted.
SUNDAY MASS: 5 pm at the Chapel
- Great music, dynamic priests, and free dinner afterward.
- At Lindsay-Crossman chapel, 56 Seminary St., right between Marting and Dietsch Halls, across from Kohler.
FYSH- First Year Spiritual Home
- This is a program just for incoming freshmen or transfer students: small groups meeting once a week, to address a variety of topics, and led by upperclassmen. We blend prayer with reflection and activities to help form a supportive bond among friends. FYSH begins the week after Labor Day; Contact: Daniel Herrera (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register or for more information!
- “Lectionary Divina” –preview the next Sunday’s readings with your peers. Every Tuesday at noon.
- “Discovery” series, Monday evenings at 8pm, at the Union
Formation Forum on Thursday evenings; 6pm at the Newman Center
- Catholic Social Teaching, from Sept 19 through October 3
- The Theology of the Body, from October 10 through November 14
- Join us for a family-style dinner and topical conversation. Every Wednesday at 5 pm. We always feature a guest from the community, campus, or one of our students, who will witness to their experience with some aspect of faith, leading into a broad conversation.
- We pray Evening Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours, along with simple praise music, 6:30 Wednesdays just after our NewmanNight dinner
Rosary at Generations Senior Living
- Pray the rosary with the residents at an assisted living home in downtown Berea, just a block off campus
- Fridays at 10:30am
Game Time at Generations
- Help and visit with the residents at their Saturday morning game time, playing Bingo, Left/Right/Center and other interactive games
- Saturdays at 10:30am